The wait is over. London Real Skin is back, for all your skin needs!
We have officially re-opened today – 4 August 2020.
Strict hygiene measures have been put in place to protect your health and safety. The full list of all our protocols are summarised in the document below.
At London Real Skin, we care. We care about your safety, your well-being, your comfort, your confidentiality and your skin complexities. We will therefore be re-opening in a phased approach to ensure that every step is monitored closely and both staff and patients are kept safe at all times. We will diligently monitor the compliance and implementation of these hygiene measures as part of our daily operational standards.
We will also be able to accommodate you with virtual consultations for patients who feel uncomfortable to travel into the Clinic. Our team are readily available by phone or email so please do get in touch to book your virtual appointment. 020 7183 5892. All consultation calls will be held on a secure line.
To help you feel safe and reassured when you return to our Clinic, we have filmed a short video to show you the measures that will be in place when you visit us. Watch here.
- Our highly professional aesthetic team will be wearing PPE and all our patients will be provided with masks and gloves upon arrival. Please try to attend your appointment alone where possible as our waiting room will no longer be in use.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment- no earlier than 5 minutes before. We may not be able to admit you and will request that you wait outside the building until your appointment time.
- Sanitiser is available for use upon arrival, and throughout the Clinic.
- Temperature checks will be taken prior to entering the Clinic, along with pre-screening health check calls. Should you have a high temperature or display any Covid-19 symptoms, your appointment will be re-scheduled.
- Social distancing measures will be upheld throughout the Clinic.
- A thorough risk assessment will be completed, along with daily audits to ensure strict infection control is maintained.
- A deep cleaning will take place prior to re-opening. Our treatment rooms will also be thoroughly cleaned between each patient to ensure a high standard of health and safety is upheld at all times.
- Screens will be placed at the front desk to protect both patients and Practitioners.
- All appointment payments will now be contactless.
We are fully stocked with your favourite skincare products from The London Skin and Hair Clinic and Obagi. If you are running low on any product, please contact us and we can organise to send products directly to your home.
We continue to carry out internal trainings and assessments. Our Practitioners have your very best interests at heart and will do everything that they can to ensure that you are well protected whilst still receiving the highest level or service.We would like remind our patients that we are fully registered with CQC and therefore follow the highest standards of practice.
We are truly looking forward to re-opening today, and welcoming you in for your next appointment.
Intervention is our promise. Discretion is our attitude. Trust is our benchmark.