Strict hygiene measures have been put in place to protect your health and safety.
Our Clinic currently remains OPEN for all medically-led services and we are operating in a Covid-secure environment.
At London Real Skin, we care. We care about your safety, your well-being, your comfort, your confidentiality and your skin complexities. We will therefore be re-opening in a phased approach to ensure that every step is monitored closely and both staff and patients are kept safe at all times. We will diligently monitor the compliance and implementation of these hygiene measures as part of our daily operational standards.
To help you feel safe and reassured when you return to our Clinic, we have filmed a short video to show you the measures that will be in place when you visit us. Watch here.
- Our highly professional aesthetic team are wearing the necessary PPE. Please ensure that you attend the Clinic wearing your own PPE.
- Please attend your appointment alone as our waiting room is no longer in use.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment- no earlier than 5 minutes before. We may not be able to admit you and will request that you wait outside the building until your appointment time.
- Please attend the appointment unaccompanied and kindly do not bring any personal possessions with you to the Clinic.
- Sanitiser is available for use upon arrival, and throughout the Clinic. You will be advised to wash your hands upon arrival and exit.
- Temperature checks will be taken prior to entering the Clinic. Should you have a high temperature or display any Covid-19 symptoms, your appointment will be re-scheduled.
- Screens are placed at the front desk to protect both patients and Practitioners.
- All appointment payments are now contactless, reducing contact wherever possible.
- Social distancing is required throughout the Clinic.
- Appointments will be staggered throughout the week to allow for safe distance and deep cleaning measures to be upheld. Our treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned between each patient to ensure a high standard of health and safety is upheld at all times.
- A thorough risk assessment has been completed, along with daily audits to ensure strict infection control is maintained.
DID YOU KNOW?
We are gladly able to accommodate patients with a virtual consultation at this time. You will receive a complimentary Face-to-Face interaction with an Aesthetic Professional who will assess your skin remotely and provide you with a bespoke treatment and skincare plan on your journey to optimal skin health.
We are also fully stocked with your favourite skincare products from The London Skin and Hair Clinic and Obagi. If you are running low on any product, please contact us and we can organise to send products directly to your home.
We offer a wide range of medically-led treatments to support your skin health journey including:
- Laser Hair Removal for PCOS
- Laser treatment for Pigmented lesions
- SkinPen Microneedling & iPixel Laser forAcne Scarring
- Laser/Kleresca Light Therapy for Rosacea, Acne & Pigmentation
- ACP lesion removal for Warts, Seborrheic Keratosis, Skin tags, Millia, Age Spots, Verrucas.
- Hyperhidrosis for Excessive Sweating
- Chronic Migraine and Bruxism treatment
- Follow ups following Roaccutane completion
We continue to carry out internal trainings and assessments. Our Practitioners have your very best interests at heart and will do everything that they can to ensure that you are well protected whilst still receiving the highest level or service.We would like remind our patients that we are fully registered with CQC and therefore follow the highest standards of practice.
We are truly looking forward to welcoming you in for your next appointment.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02071835892.
Intervention is our promise. Discretion is our attitude. Trust is our benchmark.