A ‘Vampire Facial’ or ‘Vampire Facelift’ is a popular treatment amongst celebrities, and is a non-surgical treatment that relies on the body’s own, natural healing powers resulting in a refreshed, firmer and more youthful appearance.
0% Finance Options
Vampire Facelift London
A ‘Vampire Facial’ or ‘Vampire Facelift’ involves withdrawing a small amount of a patient’s blood, spinning the blood in a machine called a centrifuge in order to isolate the platelets from the red and white blood cells, and then re-injecting the platelets into the patient’s face to produce brighter and smoother skin. It’s a non-surgical treatment that relies on the body’s own, natural healing powers resulting in a refreshed, firmer and more youthful appearance.
Platelets contain hundreds of proteins called growth factors that help heal injured tissue and damaged skin
We inject platelets into targeted locations, allowing the skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
The Benefits of Vampire Facelifts
- A natural treatment that uses a patient’s blood, as opposed to a foreign substance
- It’s a less-invasive, more natural alternative to a surgical facelift.
- Can be used to treat many areas such as the cheeks, neck, jawline, area around the eyes, and chest.
- Highly effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, reduce the appearance of acne scarring, filling out fine lines and reducing pigmentation.
- The treatments are quick, requires minimal downtime and results are noticeable for up to 18 months after a series of treatments
- Only 3 sessions are needed over a period of 3 months ( 4 weeks apart)
- Carried out by our Aesthetic Nurse, who is trained and qualified in administering these treatments
Treatment at a Glance
3 Sessions, 4 weeks apart
Skin Concerns Treated
Dull complexion, Rough and uneven texture, Dry skin, Enlarged pores, Acne/blackheads, Pigmentation, Fine lines, Acne scarring.
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avoid sun
- Moisturise the skin
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid makeup for 2-12 hours
- Avoid hot water for 12-24 hours
- Ice on and off to reduce swelling, if any
- Minimal swelling or bruising after the treatment
- Some bleeding during the treatment but not afterwards
- Redness for 12-24 hours
- Those suffering from Platelet Dysfunction Syndrome, Critical Thrombocytopenia, Hypofibrinogenemia, Sepsis, Acute and Chronic Infections, Severe Metabolic and Systemic Disorders
- Clients with an infection on their face, including cold sores
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Clients who have had laser resurfacing or a skin peel in the last 6 weeks
- Our aesthetic practitioner will advise if there are any other special precautions you have to take prior to your treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is involved in a Vampire Facial Treatment?
Our Aesthetic Nurse from London Real Skin will first assess your skin, seek to understand your expectations and skin goals, provide a treatment plan, and take ‘before’ photographs.
Once the treatment has been explained, your skin will be cleansed and a small amount of blood will be drawn and centrifuged. Once prepared and activated, the platelets will be injected into targeted areas on your skin, in particular into fine lines, wrinkles, and around areas of particular concern in terms of scarring or pigmentation.
From start to finish, the treatment takes a total time 30 minutes.
While patient’s are welcome to enjoy just one treatment, we most often recommend three sessions, spaced four weeks apart. This will ensure maximum, long-lasting results.