Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal is a long term solution to unwanted
hair on the face and body. At London Real Skin we offer the award winning Soprano pain free laser hair removal treatment that is suitable for all skin types and
removes hair quickly and with minimal
Why Soprano Pain Free Laser Hair Removal
Soprano Pain Free Laser Hair Removal is an excellent choice of treatment for men or women who want a permanent solution to unwanted hair. With gold standard technology this treatment is effective on every skin colour and dark hair and is virtually pain free.
Soprano Pain Free Laser Hair Removal uses a small 810-nm diode laser which targets individual hairs with expert precision. The IN-Motion technology, a technique of repeatedly sweeping the hand piece over the area, not only reduces discomfort but also ensures a quicker treatment time.
Laser light is absorbed by melanin, the pigment in the hair follicle. This light energy then heats the pigment and effectively destroys the hair follicle without damaging the surrounding cells.
Soprano Pain Free Laser Hair Removal prices start from £50 a treatment. Courses are available at a discount if paid for in advance.
During your consultation and test patch for £25 one of our experienced Medical Aestheticians will assess your suitability for treatment and perform a test patch. You can then safely undergo the Soprano hair removal treatment on any part of your body. The treatment lasts for 15 minutes to one hour depending on the areas being treated. For optimum results we recommend a minimum of 6-8 treatments between 4-6 weeks apart. Maintenance treatments may be required. Patients who suffer from PCOS or hirsuitism may need on-going treatment.
Step By Step Guide To Treatment:
• The Soprano laser hand piece is placed onto the skin and moved rapidly across the treatment area. The laser energy is directed into the hair, penetrating the melanin, which in turn heats the rest of the hair shaft.
• The heat weakens and eventually destroys the hair follicle.
As a result, the follicle detaches from the hair shaft without damaging the skin.
• The follicle is destroyed using thermal destruction resulting in long lasting hair reduction As the hair cycle is interrupted and with subsequent treatments the hair becomes finer and then doesn’t grow back.
• Patients will need to shave prior to laser hair removal treatment. Any tattoos need to be fully covered prior to treatment. Patients should not have used fake tan for at least five days prior to treatment.
• Applying aloe vera gel after treatment can help reduce inflammation.
• Mineral makeup may be used immediately post treatment
• Avoid sun exposure for at least two days and use sunscreen SPF30 or greater at all times during the course of treatment.
• Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin and avoid any exfoliation prior to and post treatment for five days.
• Do not use any other hair removal treatment method (waxing, electrolysis or tweezing) between treatments apart from shaving.
• After the underarms are treated, use a powder-based or non-alcohol based deodorant for 24 hours after the treatment to reduce skin irritation.
• Avoid hot baths and heat treatments and treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
• Avoid exercise for 24 hours post treatment.
Is Soprano Laser Hair Removal Painful?
Patients may feel a slight warming sensation but the treatment is relatively comfortable with quick results.
How Quickly Can I Get An Appointment?
We offer appointments Monday through Saturday including lunchtime and evening appointments. In general we can book you an appointment within a day. If you wish to see a specific Aesthetician it may take longer to book an appointment.
Can I Have The Procedure Done On The Day Of Consultation?
No. All patients need to have a patch test prior to commencing treatment. Your first treatment can be 2 days after your patch test for skin types 1-3, or 7 days after for skin types 4-6.
Does Soprano 810 laser hair removal Work On Any Skin Tone Including Dark Skin Tones?
Yes the treatment works on all skin tones; the Soprano 810 nm laser is effective for darker skin tones too.
Soprano 810 pain free laser hair removalHarmony XL Soprano 810 laser
Schedule: 6-8 treatments once every 4-6 weeks
Dermatologist consultation and patch test: £230
Medical Aesthetician consultation and patch test: £25
A package of 3 treatments can also be purchased in advance with a 5% discount
|1 Treatment||6 Treatments (one treatment no charge)|
|Lip or chin or between brows||£50||£250|
|Lip and chin||£90||£450|
|Lip, chin and jaw||£100||£500|
|Lower face including neck||£130||£650|
|Full face including neck||£160||£800|
|Arms (excluding hands)|
|Legs (excluding feet)|
|Lower leg including knees||£150||£750|
|Chest or abdomen||£130||£650|
|Mid-line or female sternum||£75||£375|
|Chest & abdomen||£210||£1,050|
|Back and shoulders||£225||£1,125|
|Extended bikini line||£120||£600|
|Hollywood (full Bikini including peri-anal)||£160||£800|
|Partial male bikini||£150||£750|
|Full male bikini||£180||£900|
|Full legs (excluding feet), bikini and underarms||£375||£1,875|
|Lower leg, bikini and underarm||£320||£1,600|
|Full back, full chest and abdomen, shoulders, upper arms||£450||£2,250|
|Full body excluding face||£700||£3,500|
|Full body including face||£850||£4,250|