Laser facial rejuvenation is an effective treatment for targeting skin concerns such as rosacea, pigmentation, inflammation and scarring. Rejuvenation treatment helps to improve overall skin texture and tone, which helps to reveal a healthier, brighter complexion.
Our medical-grade practitioners will indicate how many treatments will be effective in helping you to achieve your skin goals.
0% Finance Options
Laser Facial Rejuvenation London
At London Real Skin, we use a combination of Harmony XL Clearlift and i-Pixel laser ND:YAG head, to rejuvenate the skin and help reduce noticeable skin concerns such as sun damage, pigmentation, age spots, skin sagging and laxity, fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles below the eyes, acne and overexposed pores.
We use the combination of these advanced technologies to maximize results with minimum discomfort and minimum downtime.
What are the benefits of Laser Facial Rejuvenation?
- The treatment time itself is quick, with patients reporting only mild discomfort during the treatment
- It treats a variety of skin concerns such as a dull complexion, rough and uneven texture, dry skin and fine lines.
- Stimulates collagen production on the face and the neck
- Best results are achieved through a course of six treatments, and the treated area will continue to improve over three months as the collagen rebuilds.
- All Clearlift laser treatments are administered by highly skilled and experienced Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners
- A complimentary in-depth skin scanning analysis will be carried out prior to having a treatment done to be able to discuss your treatment goals and advise a bespoke treatment plan.
Treatment at a Glance
6 treatments, once every 2-4 weeks
Skin Concerns Treated
- Crepey skin
- Sagging skin
- Fine lines
After 1 week
From £250 for the face, and £100 for a smaller area
Hands - 6 Treatments £540 (-10%)
Hands - 8 Treatments £680 (-15%)
Face - 6 Treatments £1,350
Face - 8 Treatments £1,700
Face and Neck £320
Face and Neck - 6 Treatments £1,728 (-10%)
Face and Neck - 8 Treatments £2,176 (-15%)
Décolletage - 6 Treatments £1,890 (-10%)
Décolletage - 8 Treatments £2,380 (-15%)
Face, Neck and Hands £425
Face, Neck and Hands - 6 Treatments £2,295 (-10%)
Face, Neck and Hands - 8 Treatments £2,890 (-15%)
Face, Neck and Décolletage £665
Face, Neck and Décolletage - 6 Treatments £3,591 (-10%)
Face, Neck and Décolletage - 8 Treatments £4,522 (-15%)
Face, Neck, Décolletage and Hands £750
Face, Neck, Décolletage and Hands - 6 Treatments £4,050 (-10%)
Face, Neck, Décolletage and Hands - 8 Treatments £5,100 (-15%)
How does laser facial rejuvenation treatment work?
Our pixilated skin-resurfacing laser divides light into multiple fractions allowing deeper penetration of the dermis. This causes no injury to the skin’s surface and no redness but activates deep regeneration of the skin.
The unique depth controlled tips can be used to treat superficial fine lines, skin tone, pigmentation and skin laxity and also target deeper wrinkles and folds.
Harmony ClearLift can even be used on delicate areas around the eyes (for dark circles, eye bags and fine lines) and also on the lips to stimulate the production of collagen to plump up the area for a natural and long lasting pout.
ClearLift provides fantastic results on the neck too, which is typically a difficult area to treat.
Frequently Asked Questions
During an in depth skin consultation, one of our highly skilled and experienced Aesthetic Practitioners will assess your suitability for treatment. They will take a set of baseline photographs so that you can track the results on your skin journey with us. The Aesthetic Practitioner will create a bespoke treatment plan and skincare regime, tailored to your skin needs and goals, and will also advise on all the necessary precare and aftercare information. This will be the perfect time for you to ask any questions you may have regarding the treatment so that we may be able to address any of your concerns.
A patch test will also be carried out to ensure your safety. Prior to treatment you will be asked to avoid sun exposure, sun beds and tanning preparations.
During the treatment your skin will be cleaned and you will be asked to wear special goggles to protect your eyes.
The laser causes regeneration from within the dermis with no injury to the skin surface however your skin may appear slightly red immediately after treatment, for up to 48 hours. You may still however resume your daily activities.
The treatment takes around thirty minutes in total.
For Optimum results we recommend a course of 6 treatments, once every 4 weeks. After six to twelve months, a top-up treatment is recommended. Your bespoke skincare regime will help you obtain optimal results to really get the most from your laser facial rejuvenation sessions.
The following aftercare is recommended to improve the treatment results and to minimise side-effects from the treatment:
- Keep the treated area clean and dry.
- Apply a high factor 30+ skin protection every day.
- If there is any discomfort iced water or a cool clean cloth will sooth the area.
- Make sure clothes are not rubbing the treated area.
- Do not expose the treated area to heat such as hot baths or saunas.
- Swimming should be avoided until the area is fully healed.
- Do not scratch the skin treated, if scabs form these must not be picked, or secondary infection is possible.
- Do not expose the treated area to the sun or sunbeds.
- Do not use occlusive dressings or creams on the area unless advised to.
- With a good home skincare regime (including the daily use of a sunblock SPF 50), you should see great results for up to 12 months.
Immediately after treatment side-effects may include:
- Redness and swelling at the treatment area, this may feel like a mild sunburn.
- Very rarely a heat rash may be seen. This should settle within 2-3 days. Your practitioner may ask you to use an anti-histamine if this occurs.
- There may be some bleeding and a wound which will need to heal, dressings may be applied.
Laser facial rejuvenation is not suitable for the following people:
- Pregnant or breast-feeding
- Patients with sunburn
- Patients suffering from melasma, seizure disorders, active herpes simplex
virus, hyperpigmentation, history of photosensitivity to light
- Patients on topical or oral steroids, medications that cause photosensitivity