Our Jaw Enhancement Treatment is a non surgical treatment that uses dermal fillers to fill in loose skin, and enhance the shape of the jaw. Treatment lasts approximately 30 minutes a session and allows you to carry on your day with instant results and minimal downtime.
0% Finance Options
JAW enhancement treatment london
A jaw enhancement treatment uses injections of Dermal Fillers. Several types of injectable filler products are commonly used for jaw enhancement.
Dermal Fillers contain hyaluronic acid; a natural occurring substance in the body, that retains moisture to boost hydration and elasticity. These gel-like substances are injected beneath the skin and come in different formulations suitable for specific areas being treated.
All Dermal Filler treatments are administered by highly skilled Aesthetic Nurses and Doctors who are experts in facial anatomy and deeply understand good skin health. The will ensure the results are noticeable and yet appear natural-looking and subtle.
What are the benefits of Jaw Enhancement Treatment?
- Using Dermal Fillers in our jaw enhancement treatment means that our treatment is non-invasive. This means there’s no rest time required, allowing you to carry on with the rest of your week like normal.
- Our Dermal Filler brands are FDA approved with excellent clinical data supporting their use and effectiveness.
- Hyaluronic acid injections are temporary and completely reversible. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the results, your Aesthetic practitioner will advise you and can inject an antidote to dissolve the unwanted filler, restoring you to your natural appearance.
- All dermal filler treatments are administered by highly skilled Nurses and Doctors who are trained in facial anatomy and deeply understand good skin health.
- The results are noticeable and yet appear natural-looking and subtle.
- The effects of the filler last from 6 months to 2 years depending on the type and concentration of the filler used.
- Our patients consider the treatment as generally painless, only experiencing a mild level of discomfort
- A complimentary in-depth consultation will be carried out prior to having a treatment done to be able to discuss your treatment goals and advise a bespoke treatment plan.
Treatment at a glance
Once every 1-2years
Starts from £1050
Frequently Asked Questions
During the treatment small volumes of Dermal Filler gel are injected at several places along the jawline. That can be done using a cannula or directly injected with a needle. This process changes the contours of the area by filling in the skin from the inside out. The result is a jawline that looks more prominent and well defined. Injections of dermal filler can help to plump loose skin hanging from the jaw line, making the area look more youthful and rejuvenated.
As with any procedure there are a few rare occasions where potential risks may arise. While the risks are not usually something to be overly-concerned about, we have listed a few below.
Bleeding, bruising, minor swelling and redness are the most common risks that come with jaw enhancement treatments, our practitioners will also inform you of any other possible symptoms. We urge those who experience any of the above mentioned symptoms to get in touch with our team who will advise on ways to treat them.
The following aftercare is recommended to improve the treatment results and to minimise side-effects from the treatment:
- Avoid extreme facial expressions, alcohol consumption and applying make-up for up to 12 hours
- Avoid extreme sun exposure, UV light, freezing temperatures and saunas for 2 weeks after treatment
- Avoid additional treatments in the treated area for the next 7 days.
You will be able to go back to your normal activities straight after treatment, but your practitioner may ask you to take the day off from exercise or other strenuous activity. Alcohol consumption should be avoided before and on the day of the treatment. Makeup can be applied after 2 hours. This is all to allow the injection site to close and avoid infection. Ice may be applied to the injected area to reduce swelling and discomfort.