Treatment in London
Hyperhidrosis is a common condition of excessive sweating, in the underarms, palms and soles of feet, and can effectively be treated with the use of anti-wrinkle injectables.
0% Finance Options
excessive sweating treatment london
Sweating in excessive amounts refers to a larger amount of sweat that often soaks through your clothes or drips from your palms or soles. This type of excessive sweating is not necessarily related to heat or exercise, and can often affect a person’s normal daily activities and largely affect their self-confidence.
Overactive sweat glands is referred to as hyperhidrosis and can easily be treated with prescription-only injectables-the same used for anti wrinkle treatments- for the temporary reduction of underarm perspiration. The injectable will actively block the action of the nerves that activate the sweat glands thereby reducing the sweat produced.
Benefits of Excessive Sweating Treatment
- All injectables are carried out by full trained Aesthetic Practitioner. Injectables are a technique-sensitive treatment that require a deep understanding and knowledge of the anatomy and muscle movement. You can feel rest assured that you will be treated by licensed and highly skilled aesthetic professionals who are experienced in carrying out safe and effective anti wrinkle injections.
- A CQC approved and safe environment with strict hygiene and medical protocols
- Targets the underlying cause by working to block the activation of sweat glands
- Noticeable reduction in sweat produced within 2-14 days. The treatment usually lasts for 6-9 months however with continual use some patients may find the results last even longer, dependent on a variety of factors.
- No downtime with minimal side effects. Some patients may experience a little redness, but this will go away within 15-20 minutes. It is perfectly normal for some patients to experience some bruising or a minor headache but this can be treated with some pain relief medication.
- Treatment is quick and simple to carry out.
- During the treatment, some patients have said to experience a slight level of discomfort but for most it is not considered painful.
- A complimentary consultation will be carried out prior to having the treatment done to check your suitability for the treatment, and allow for our Aesthetic Nurse better understand your skin concerns and provide a bespoke treatment plan for you. Post treatment, a complimentary aesthetic review is provided to monitor and assess your results
Treatment at a Glance
Once every 3-6 months
Skin Concerns Treated
- Soles of feet
Up to 2 weeks
Starts from £550 – prices may vary for specialist medical treatment areas.
Excessive Sweating Treatment Pricing
Anti-wrinkle Injections One Area £240
Anti-wrinkle Injections Two Areas £360
Anti-wrinkle Injections Three Areas £450
Anti-wrinkle Injections Four Areas £520
Hyperhidrosis Treatment - Scalp £650
Specialist medical treatment
Hyperhidrosis Treatment £550
For underarms, palms, feet or back.
Annual Anti-wrinkle Injections One Area £864 (-5%)
Course of 4 treatments.
Annual Anti-wrinkle Injections Two Area £1,296 (-10%)
Course of 4 treatments.
Annual Anti-wrinkle Injections Three Areas £1,530 (-15%)
Course of 4 treatments.
Excessive Sweating Treatment FAQ
Numbing cream will be applied to the area being treated for 20 minutes. The area will be cleaned with antiseptic solution. The area will then be marked with an easily removable marker. Finally, fine needles will be injected in small amounts into the superficial layer of skin in the underarm area, hands or feet.
A minor level of discomfort can be expected but the treatment is usually quick with minimal downtime.
This will all be discussed with your during your initial skin consultation, ensuring we meet all of your skin needs and expectations, and that you are made to feel at ease during your treatment. Patient safety and comfort is of the utmost importance to us.
A small mosquito bite size mark will appear on the skin immediately after the treatment and will stay for about 15 minutes, and will slowly fade.
Swelling, bleeding, mild bruising and a possible temporary numbness which will subside within a few days, are some of side effects that come with the treatment. These side effects are usually minimal but can be expected as with all prescribed medications.
During your skin consultation with our highly qualified and Aesthetic Nurse, all side effects will be discussed and explained in detail.
We suggest that you do not partake in any physical activity within 24 hours of treatment.
Avoid the consumption of alcohol within 24 hours of treatment, and we suggest that you avoid taking ibuprofen or aspirin as it could increase bruising.
Avoid wearing antiperspirant deoderants or perfumes for at least 24 hours post treatment, as it could sting the area.