Dr Jessica Srivastava
Dr Jessica achieved her Bachelor of Dental Science degree at the University of Bristol. Understanding the importance of further education, she completed her post-graduate certificate, diploma and three-year masters, all with distinction, where the latter qualification focussed on injectable treatments.
Dr Jessica discovered her passion for facial aesthetics very early on in her career and now specialises in lip augmentations, medical grade skincare and advanced anti wrinkle treatments. She works closely with Obagi Medical and Allergan, who manufacture BTX and Juvederm, to ensure she is always at the forefront of the latest product development and training.
Jessica takes a holistic and bespoke approach to every single consultation and treatment. This ensures each patient’s aesthetic journey is completely personalised to achieve beautifully natural results. She is devoted to creating aesthetics that not only enhance and compliment your individual features, but also help to restore harmony, alignment and symmetry. Jessica always receives excellent feedback from her patients due to her gentle, calming nature and attention to detail. Her patient transformations extend beyond the visuals, it is all about boosting her patients’ confidence that continues to drive her passion for facial aesthetics.
- BTX injections to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- BTX injections to reduce the effects of teeth grinding/clenching and slimming the jawline
- BTX injections to help relax over-active neck muscles
- Dermal fillers to help restore lost volume and add structure, particularly in the cheek, jaw and chin area. The latter can be particularly helpful to reduce the appearance of jowls and ageing.
- Signature Dr Jess lip augmentations using dermal fillers
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty using dermal fillers
- Obagi Blue Peel Radiance and Obagi Medical Skincare
- General Dental Council
- Allergan Medical Institute
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Dental Science (Bristol, UK)
- 3 year MSc
- Complete facial aesthetics training in Juvederm and BTX
- Advanced aesthetics qualification in non-surgical rhinoplasty
- Trained in ZO Medical skincare, Obagi Medical skincare, Teoxane cosmeceuticals and Epionce skincare
- Trained in Allergan MD Codes for clinical excellence
- Lecturer in BTX at the Innovations in Education Colloquium, Italy 2018