Delivery & Returns
Delivery and Costs:
Products are available to be collected from the Clinic via our Click and Collect service. Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Should you wish to have the products delivered, we offer first class delivery service with Royal Mail. This is billed at a standard cost of £8.50. When you spend over £150, the delivery will be FREE.
We only deliver products within mainland UK, excluding Highlands and Islands.
Owing to the current circumstances, there may be unexpected delays, however we aim for all orders to be delivered to you within 2-3 working days from the date of order. Weekend orders may cause delays.
All orders do not require a signature.
Should you have any queries on this, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02071835892 or email@example.com
Product orders over the weight of 2kg may be subject to additional charges.
All product orders will be tracked with the Royal Mail first call delivery service. Should your product not arrive within the allocated time, please contact us to check on your order.
Refunds and Returns:
How can I return a product?
If you wish to return a product, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number, full contact details, product(s) purchased, and reason for return and we can assist you directly.
What is your returns and refund policy?
We kindly request that you notify us as soon as possible with your return or exchange request and that you return the products to us within 14 days from date of purchase to qualify for a refund or exchange.
Please note that when returning any products to qualify for a refund, the products need to be unopened and unused. On rare occasions, where an adverse reaction should occur, this will be addressed on an individual patient basis.
Product refunds or exchange will incur an additional delivery charge, for the products to be returned to London Real Skin Clinic.
We reserve the right to amend this returns policy at any time.
- As our products contain active ingredients, we insist that all patients consult with one of our Expert Aesthetic Practitioners prior to any product purchase, either in Clinic or virtually with a FREE consultation, to have their skin assessed properly, to have your medical history checked, and to be provided with a bespoke products plan that is specific to the patient’s skin needs and goals. Please contact email@example.com or call us on 020 7183 5892 to arrange your complimentary consultation prior to any product purchase.
- By purchasing any of the London Real Skin products you accept responsibility to check with a Skin Expert before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. London Real Skin makes no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical condition and is not intended to substitute treatment or professional medical advice. In the case of pregnancy, nursing or illness, or if you are taking any medications , please consult with your health care professional.
- We strongly recommend that all patients follow the guidance on the product packaging accordingly.
- Results may vary from patient to patient and should not be understood as guaranteed. Results are dependent on a variety of factors including age, gender and lifestyle.
- We do not take any responsibility for products that are not properly recommended by our Expert Team, that are used or applied incorrectly, or for any other branded products that are used simultaneously with the London Real Skin product range.
- In the very unlikely event that you experience a reaction to any of the products, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7183 5892. Please discontinue use of the products immediately.
- Patients known to who have sensitive skin, or who suffer with any allergies or skin conditions, should exercise caution when using the products and should consult with one of our Aesthetic Practitioners to receive a bespoke product recommendation. Where applicable, we recommend performing a patch test on the skin for possible reactions.
- All product details and recommendations on our website are provided for education and information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of our Aesthetic Professionals or Healthcare Professionals.
- Any recommendations provided by our Expert Team are accepted by the purchaser entirely at the purchaser’s risk.
- It is very important that products are stored at room temperature and not exposed to any direct sunlight or indoor lighting.
By purchasing our products, you confirm you have read this disclaimer and accept our terms and conditions.