Highly Qualified Practitioners
0% Finance Options
Profound Radiofrequency Treatment
Profound is a Doctor led treatment and is performed by Consultant Dermatologist Dr Martin Wade here at London Real Skin. Dr Wade uses anaesthetic to make the treatment more comfortable for his patients.
What are the benefits of Profound Radiofrequency Treatment?
Profound Radiofrequency treatment is a non-surgical alternative to a face lift. In clinical trials Profound was found to deliver 1/3 of the result of a surgical facelift in a single treatment with 80% of patients satisfied with the outcome at 3 months, raising to 90% satisfaction at 6 months after treatment.
Here are 7 reasons why Profound radiofrequency is the most effective skin-tightening technology available today on the market:
- Clinically proven to create all 3 skin fundamentals: up to 5x more elastin, up to 2x more collagen, and increased hyaluronic acid
- Just one non-surgical treatment required to achieve lasting results
- 100% response rate for facial wrinkles
- 94% response rate for improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite severity with only one non-surgical treatment
- The only real-time, temperature-controlled Radiofrequency microneedling device on the market
- Proven in 8 comprehensive clinical studies
What is involved in Profound Radiofrequency Treatment?
Profound uses bi-polar radio-frequency energy microneedling to partially denature the skin’s elastin and collagen encouraging the body to produce more collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, the building blocks to keep the skin smooth and elastic. Profound is the only technology on the market that carefully heats the skin’s elastin and collagen to an exact temperature for an exact amount of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
There will be swelling and redness immediately after and the area will be bruised for up to one week following the treatment. Cool packs will help manage this. As the body produces collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid the area will become tighter and firmer.
There will be swelling and redness immediately after and the area will be bruised for up to one week following the treatment. Cool packs will help manage this.
General aftercare includes:
Profound is a single treatment and is charged at £3,000