What are facials?
Our signature facials help improve the visible appearance of the skin and skin health through cleansing the skin, removing dead surface skin and revealing brighter fresher skin. All appointments are for 60minutes.
Whether you want your skin to look great for a special occasion, are suffering from breakouts or just want to treat yourself, a good facial can make a difference to your mood and to our complexion.
We offer a range of signature facials on our facial menu at London Real Skin including
- Clarifying acne prone skin facial: Reduces oil production, controls acne bateria, calms and soothes inflammation, removes blackheads and whiteheads and impurities, helps prevent breakouts and helps improve the skins texture. Includes a deep cleanse, skillful extraction, bacteria fighting skincare, mandelic chemical peel and a purifying clay masque.
- Rejuvenating facial: Fights stressed dull looking skin, provides a more even, radiant complexion, and delivers brighter clearer fresher looking skin. Includes a cleanse, citric acid peel, bionic oxygen mask to increase the flow of oxygen and lymphatic drainage massage.
- Sensitive skin facial: Gently cleanses and calms the skin, diffuses redness and nourishes and cools leaving the skin fresh and calm. Suitable for sensitive skin and those with rosacea. gentle enough for those who have skin that easily reacts including those with rosacea. Includes a gentle cleanse, deep hydration treatment and calming serums.
- Men’s facial: Designed for tougher male skin, this treatment cleanses the face, clears pores, refreshes the complexion and energises the skin. Includes a mandelic chemical peel, extractions, clay mas, and hyaluronic acid serum.
All of our signature facials are Dermatologist approved and can work hand in hand with non-surgical treatments or are suitable for patients with skin conditions being treated by a Dermatologist.
You can complement your facial with LED light therapy for an even better result and improvement following your facial.
What are the benefits of facials?
Using medical grade products and technologies, our signature facials provide deep cleansing of the skin, removal of impurities, and promote fresher clearer looking skin. Whichever facial you chose, your skin will be brighter, clearer and fresher. The facials are also very relaxing.
What is involved in a facial?
One of our Medical Aestheticians will cleanse your skin, apply proprietary medical-grade facial products to your skin and treat your skin. The facial may involve extractions, lymphatic drainage massage and medical-grade chemical peels. The appointment lasts for 60 minutes. You can also add-on LED light therapy to your facial.
What are the risks or potential side-effects of facials?
Facials are not suitable for the following people:
- Patients who have had laser resurfacing or skin peels in the last 6 weeks
Our aesthetician will advise if there are any other special precautions you have to take prior to your treatment.
What aftercare is required for facials?
The following aftercare is recommended to improve the treatment results and to minimise side-effects from the treatment:
- Avoid extreme sun exposure, UV light, freezing temperatures and saunas for 2 weeks after treatment
- Avoid additional treatments in the treated area for the next 7 days.
During your facial our aesthetician will advise on any other specific aftercare for you.
What is the cost of facials?
Signature FacialsOur London Real Skin signature range of facials are Dermatologist approved and feature medical-grade ingredients and technologies to help improve the visible appearance of your skin helping you look fresher and brighter.
|Signature Facial||60 minute appointment|
|Clarifying acne prone skin facial||£140|
|Sensitive skin facial||£140|
|LED light therapy add-on||£50 when booked with a facial|
Case study of facials
Our signature range of facials result in fresher, brighter, clearer skin.
Which facial is right for me?
We currently offer 4 different facials on our signature facial menu including Clarifying acne prone skin facial, Rejuvenating facial, Sensitive skin facial and Men’s facial. If you are not sure which is best for you, or if you have special requirements, just have a chat with one of our Medical Aestheticians and they can advise what would be best for your personal situation and skincare goals.
What is the cost of London Real Skin facials?
Each 60minute signature facial costs £140. You can have a LED light therapy treatment as an add-on for an additional £50. Ask us about our loyalty card scheme for those that want regular facials.
Can I return to work after a facial?
Absolutely. Our facials are perfect for during lunchtime so you can return to work straight after. Just don’t be surprised if your work colleagues ask why your skin looks so great.