Highly Qualified Practitioners
0% Finance Options
Laser Facial Rejuvenation
Laser facial rejuvenation is an effective non-surgical treatment to improve the appearance of the skin and reduce the visible signs of ageing. At London Real Skin we use a combination of Harmony Clearlift and i-pixel laser to tighten the skin, minimise lines and reduce the visible signs of ageing of the skin. The treatment time itself is quick, with patients reporting only mild discomfort during the process and it can be scheduled during lunchtime so you can return to work straight after treatment.
Conditions treated include; dull complexion, rough and uneven texture, dry skin and fine lines.
What are the benefits of Laser Facial Rejuvenation?
- Tightens and brightens the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves tone and texture
- Stimulates collagen production on the face and the neck
- The procedure itself is quick and only takes about 20 minutes
Why Choose Us For Your Treatment?
Our pixilated skin-resurfacing laser divides light into multiple fractions allowing deeper penetration of the dermis. This causes no injury to the skin’s surface and no redness but activates deep regeneration of the skin.
The unique depth controlled tips can be used to treat superficial fine lines, skin tone, pigmentation and skin laxity and also target deeper wrinkles and folds.
Harmony ClearLift can even be used on delicate areas around the eyes (for dark circles, eye bags and fine lines) and also on the lips to stimulate the production of collagen to plump up the area for a natural and long lasting pout.
ClearLift provides fantastic results on the neck too, typically a difficult area to treat.
We use a combination of the Harmony ClearLift and the Harmony Pixel to achieve results with minimum discomfort and downtime.
Best results are achieved through a course of three to six treatments, and the treated area will continue to improve over three months as collagen rebuilds.
After six to twelve months, a top-up treatment is recommended. Incorporating a good skincare regime will help get the most from your laser facial rejuvenation.
What is involved in laser facial rejuvenation?
During consultation one of our experienced Aesthetic Practitioners will assess your suitability for treatment. They will take a set of baseline photographs so that you can track the results.
The practitioner will advise a treatment plan depending on your skin type and goals, and will also advise the expected number of treatments and duration between treatments.
You will have a patch test to ensure safety. Prior to treatment you will be asked to avoid sun exposure, sun beds and tanning preparations.
During the treatment your skin will be cleaned and you will be asked to wear special goggles to protect your eyes. The technician will treat the area with the laser.
The laser causes regeneration from within the dermis with no injury to the skin surface however your skin may appear slightly red immediately after treatment, for up to 48 hours. You may still resume your daily activities.
The treatment takes around thirty minutes.
What is the Cost of Laser Facial Rejuvenation?
A consultation and patch test with one of our medical Aestheticians is £25.
Clearlift Facial RejuvenationHarmony XL - iPixel / Nd:YAG
Schedule of 6 treatments, once every 2-4 weeks
Medical Aesthetician consultation and patch test: £30
|Area||1 Treatment||6 Treatments
|Face and neck||£350||£1,680|
|Face, neck and hands||£425||£2.040|
|Face, neck and décolletage||£665||£3,192|
|Face, neck, décolletage and hands||£750||£3,600|
i-pixel Fractional laser resurfacingFor treating acne scars, scars, stretch-marks, melasma, lines and wrinkles and anti-aging
Harmony XL - iPixel
Schedule of 4 treatments, once every 4-6 weeks
Medical Aesthetician consultation and patch test: £30
|Area||1 Treatment||3 Treatment Package (save 10%)|
|Small area (eg cheek)||£300||£810|
|Face and Neck||£700||£1,755|
|Neck and Chest||£800||£2,160|
|Face, Neck and Chest||£950||£2,565|
Frequently Asked Questions
All laser treatments are with qualified Aesthetic Practitioners with risks being very low. Patients must follow aftercare instructions, which will be explained in detail at your consultation.
For Optimum results we recommend a course of 6 treatments, once every 4 weeks.
The following aftercare is recommended to improve the treatment results and to minimise side-effects from the treatment:
- Keep the treated area clean and dry.
- Apply a high factor 30+ skin protection every day.
- If there is any discomfort iced water or a cool clean cloth will sooth the area.
- Make sure clothes are not rubbing the treated area.
- Do not expose the treated area to heat such as hot baths or saunas.
- Swimming should be avoided until the area is fully healed.
- Do not scratch the skin treated, if scabs form these must not be picked, or secondary infection is possible.
- Do not expose the treated area to the sun or sunbeds.
- Do not use occlusive dressings or creams on the area unless advised to.
With a good home skincare regime (including daily use of a sunblock), you should see great results for up to 12 months.
Laser facial rejuvenation is not suitable for the following people:
- Pregnant or breast-feeding
- Patients with sunburn
- Patients suffering from melasma, seizure disorders, active herpes simplex
virus, hyperpigmentation, history of photosensitivity to light
- Patients on isotretinoin, topical or oral steroids, medications that cause photosensitivity
Immediately after treatment side-effects may include:
- Redness and swelling at the treatment area, this may feel like a mild sunburn.
- Very rarely a heat rash may be seen. This should settle within 2-3 days. Your practitioner may ask you to use an anti-histamine if this occurs.
- There may be some bleeding and a wound which will need to heal, dressings may be applied.